In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we will use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
1. What information will Darwin Wellness collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from The Northwood Club or The Letchworth Club such as newsletters etc., we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the club and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that it is not our policy to pass your information to any third party unconnected to the Clubs.
2. How will Darwin Wellness use the information they collect about me?
The clubs will use your information for 3 purposes
- for “service administration purposes”, i.e. to respond to the request or service that you have requested
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website.
- to analyse and improve the services offered by the Club.
3. When will Darwin Wellness contact me?
We may contact you:
- to assist you with further information in relation to any areas you have expressed an interest in.
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
4. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We may contact you in relation to special offers within The Club from time to time unless you have notified us that you do not wish us to.
5. How long will Darwin Wellness keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems indefinitely for administration purposes.
6. Can I find out what personal information Darwin Wellness holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information the club holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification). We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Please address requests and questions about this direct to the Club.